Junior Data Analyst Medical Device (M/F)
Position: Junior Data Analyst Medical Device (M/F)
Location: Zürich Switzerland
Start: as soon as possible
Luciole Medical is a leading medical device company located in Zürich Switzerland. The company has a proprietary technology in NIRS and has developed a platform of devices to measure cerebral oxygenation and other hematologic parameters. The company obtained CE mark for its invasive brain monitoring system as well as for its non-invasive patch.
The candidate will be responsible to develop a data science platform including data analysis and visualisation tools. This platform will be used to collect, present and analyse clinical data and to identify relevant consistent relationships for clinical interpretation. He/She will support the conception and the development of the current and the future version of the neuro-monitoring platform in line with the regulatory requirements and commercial activity.
The function includes:
- Conception, development and realization of a new data collection and management system
- Conception of an evaluation platform for clinical data including the neuro-monitoring data generated by the Luciole platform
- Data mining in clinical data using machine learning, statistics and database systems
- Development of a brain monitoring visualization dash board for the clinicians
- Development of algorithms to identify relevant consistent relationships for clinical interpretation
- Analysis and documentation of clinical data collected in the framework of clinical studies and in clinical routine
- Interface with Key Opinion Leaders in Hospitals and Universities in the framework of development and research projects
Report to COO
- Master degree or PhD in data science, machine learning, biomedical engineering or similar
- Specific qualification in data management, statistics and software development
- Familiar with analysis software such as Matlab as well as with databases and visualization tools
- Fluent English. German or French would be a plus
Experience of minimum 3 years in similar function would be a plus.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about technology and healthcare, solution oriented, autonomous, rigorous with very high performance standards. He/She is able to interact with clinicians and scientists.
Based on clear scientific knowledge, the candidate should have very strong analytical skills as well as first class communication talent.
True professional, the candidate will play a key role in the development of the company.
Candidate is comfortable in multicultural international environment and able to perform in a start-up environment.
The remuneration includes fix salary, performance bonus as well as participation in the company.