Executive and Administrative Assistant (M/F, 50%)
Location: Zürich Switzerland
Start: as soon as possible
The candidate will be responsible for the administrative management of the company. This includes the support of the management and entire Luciole team in organizational matters.
The function includes but is not limited to:
- Office administration: Interface with external IT, furniture, PC, post, office supply
- Coordination of external accounting and invoice process
- HR administration: manage HR topics such as working contracts, recruitment, social insurances, and pregnancy leave…
- Scheduling and planning: Management meetings, travels, Board meetings, AGM.
- Interface with board members, shareholders, clinicians
- Organizing business travel, congresses, company and customer events
- Manage social media such as company web page and LinkedIn
- Support administrative alignment with our sister company (Spiegelberg)
- Support special projects and marketing activities
Report to COO
Education in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent German and English, French would be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with medical industry and agile start-up environment
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about healthcare, solution oriented, autonomous, rigorous with very high-performance standards. He/She can interact with the various partners of the company from Board members to clinicians and accountants. Trustworthy and engaged, the candidate should show initiative and professionalism to work among a small team. True doer and pragmatic, the candidate will be a key element of the company. Candidate should be comfortable in multicultural international environment and able to perform in an agile start-up environment.
The remuneration includes fix salary, performance bonus as well as participation in the company. Possibility of continuous education is supported by the company.
Please send your application to: Nicolas.email@example.com